Northwest Certified Crop Adviser of the Year Award
The Northwest Certified Crop Adviser of the Year Award is designed to recognize a certified crop adviser who delivers exceptional customer service, is highly innovative, has shown that they are a leader in their field, and has contributed substantially to the exchange of ideas and the transfer of agronomic knowledge within the agriculture industry.
Sponsored by: The Northwest Certified Crop Adviser Program
- A candidate for the NWCCA of the Year Award must hold a current CCA certification.
- Nominees will be evaluated solely on the basis of the information provided in the nomination.
- Nominations for the NWCCA of the Year Award should be made by local CCA members of their business/employer.
- The NWCCA Award Committee is made up of NWCCA Board Members.
- Deadline for applications is Friday, September 28th, 2018. Applications may be submitted to the address below.
Unsuccessful applications will not automatically be reconsidered the following year.
- The award will be given on an annual basis at the FWAA Annual Meeting held during the December Winter Conference. The official nomination forms provided must be completed in full for the Committee to review. An individual may only receive the award once.
- The award consists of hotel lodging (at the FWAA hosting hotel) and complimentary registration for two at the FWAA December Winter Conference. In addition, the winner will receive $250 cash and a commemorative plaque at the designated FWAA meeting. A travelling trophy may be displayed at their place of business for the ensuing year.
- The NWCCA of the Year Award celebrates a level of proficiency that belongs to an individual and not to a company.
- The 2018 NWCCA of the Year will be the nominee by the NWCCA for the North American Certified Crop Adviser contest for 2018.
Please return completed documentation to:
Northwest Certified Crop Adviser Program
5805 W. Thorpe Rd.
Spokane, WA 99224-5188
Fax to: (509) 465-5155
Email to email@example.com
Questions or comments? Please contact the Far West Agribusiness Association office at (509) 465-5055